Kia ora koutou,
Following the announcement from the Prime Minister, we will remain at Alert Level 2.
This is a reminder that everyone must adhere to key health measures, including:
- Staying home if sick
- Good hand hygiene - children wash their hands when they arrive and adults use the hand sanitiser available
- Coughing and sneezing into your elbow
- Keeping the appropriate physical distance from others
- Using the QR tracing code poster to record your visit at kindergarten.
At the kindergarten we will continue to:
- Display our QR tracer code poster and encourage all of our community to use it
- Keep a contact tracing register for any whānau or visitors who come on-site.
We know all these things will help keep our community safe. Because of these measures, tamariki do not need to wear a face covering while at kindergarten or travelling in a kindergarten van. We will of course support them should they choose to do so.
We’d like to remind you that there is a large range of support available for businesses and the community. We encourage you to go to covid19.govt.nz for more information.
If you or your tamariki are experiencing high levels of stress or uneasiness at the moment, please talk with a member of the teaching team. We will help you get the advice or support you need.
Charmaine Hakaraia and Norma Roberts
HCK General Managers