Hutt City Kindergartens is seeking an experienced teacher with the leadership skills and passion to maintain the quality service that Koraunui Kindergarten is known for.
You might already have worked as a Head Teacher or Supervisor, or perhaps you're ready to step into a leadership role.
You will be able to demonstrate that you can:
- lead collaborative working relationships that inspire the team to excel
- provide an inclusive learning environment that is focused on the development of tamariki's social wellbeing
- effectively use available financial resources to support kindergarten operations
- maintain and promote respectful and positive relationships with whānau and the community.
You will also have a high level of knowledge and practice of Te Whāriki and current learning and teaching theories.
- 6 weeks annual leave (4 weeks of which you can apply to use throughout the year)
- 15 non-contact hours per week
- Regular PLD opportunities, including Head Teacher Leaderships Days (4 per year) and an annual conference.
A Position Description for our Head Teacher role can be found by clicking the green button below.