We provide a Holiday Kindergarten programme each term break with a team of qualified and experienced teachers.
Each term break we open two of our kindergartens in Central Hutt. The venues vary each term and all children enrolled with Hutt City Kindergarten are eligible to enrol even if the venue is not their regular kindergarten.
Holiday Kindergarten sessions are 8.30am to 2.30pm, and there are up to 30 spaces at each venue. We open enrolments at the beginning of each term and we encourage early registration to secure a space for your child.
Holiday Kindergarten offers:
- A comfortable and familiar format.
- Fun group learning through play.
- A safe and stimulating environment.
- 100% qualified teachers.
An affordable choice:
- 2 or 3 day registrations are free (when using 20 Hours ECE).
- 4 day registrations/week (24 hours) only $16 (when using 20 Hours ECE).
- 5 day registrations/week (30 hours) only $40 (when using 20 Hours ECE).
Enrolling your child for Holiday Kindergarten:
Please download the form in the link above and return to your Kindergarten once completed.
Enrolment forms need to be submitted at least two weeks prior to Holiday Kindergarten starting.
If you have any questions about Holiday Kindergarten please talk to your Head Teacher, or email Jodene our Holiday Kindergarten Coordinator on email@example.com..nz
Things to bring to Holiday Kindergarten:
- Nutritious morning tea and lunch - enough to meet your child's needs until end of session.
- Full change of clothes suitable for messy, outdoor play.
- Wide-brimmed sun hat.
- Medication, if required.
- Supply of pull-ups or nappies, if required.
Things to remember:
- Clothing, lunch box and hat should be named.
- Fresh water is available at all times.