Hutt City Kindergartens are committed to providing your child with qualified teachers who are passionate about growing young learners.
We have 20 kindergartens in Lower Hutt, all providing rich learning environments where children feel comfortable to explore and engage.
We’re not-for-profit, we’re here for your child. We believe that quality early childhood education should be accessible for all and therefore provide the 20 Hours ECE free government subsidy and affordable fees.
Hutt City Kindergarten offers your family:
- Learning through play philosophy
- 20 Hours ECE free
- Low hourly fees
- Sessions five days a week – Monday to Friday
- Qualified and experienced teachers (we employ only the best!)
- Education programme based on Te Whāriki (the national curriculum)
- Holiday Kindergarten
- A wide variety of resources for your child
- Spacious indoor and outdoor environments
- Maximum session size of 40 children
This is a complete list of HCK policies. If you would like to read any policy, they are available at any of our 20 kindergartens. You can also request a copy by emailing email@example.com
Our promise to your family:
- To provide a safe and welcoming environment for your child
- Planning and assessment to support your child's learning and development
- To welcome you to be involved in your child’s learning.